So ANYWAY...I have another phone screen today which hopefully will go well and then I get to pay my first scheduled visit to the unemployment office so they can apparently check my resume and progress. No idea if that's the case, but they want me to bring a resume and apparently 6 company contacts. I'm really beginning to wonder how insulated this department is. So we'll see what qualifies as a contact on Wednesday. :) Should be fun!
In other news, the Tour is making some good progress on being interesting this year. Fingers crossed that will continue. I also had a great ride today with a new riding buddy and found my way up a rather hard hill 30 seconds faster than I did a month ago. Pretty sweet progress I must say...but dang did that make the next 40 miles or so hard! Loving the legs tho!
No comments:
Post a Comment